What is the FASTag?
FASTag is App for paying toll charges or deduct your toll taxes. Its a cashless system. FASTag is device that employs Radio Frequency Identification Technology (RFID). Its directly pay toll taxes in advance as like prepaid. Its fixed on toll taxable vehicles because FASTag is sticker.
What is the benefits for FASTag user?
- No need of carry cash for the toll transaction.
- Save your time
- Validity of 5 years
- Online portal for customers
- SMS and Mail alert for all transaction and low balance etc.
- You get cash back on all national toll plaza payments using FASTag.
- Emergency road side assistance for your fleet drivers.
- Accidental death cover of rs. 1,00,000 to all on your on-duty drivers while drivers vehicles.
- Cashback for next two years- Financial year of 2018-19=5% & Financial year 2019-20=2.5%
- HDFC give cash back time to time.
Which roads the FASTag is useful?
FASTag is useful at 420+ toll plaza across national highway. Many toll plaza are brought this FAStag program in future under toll plaza section.
What are charges for FASTag?
- Tag Joining Fee- Rs. 100
- Reissuance Fees- Rs. 100 (included all application taxes.)
One time security charges amount.
|NPCI Vehicle Class||Description||Security Deposit (in Rs.)||Threshold Amount (in Rs.)|
|4||Car / Jeep / Van / Tata Ace and Similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||200||100|
|5||Light Commercial vehicle 2-axle||300||140|
|6||Bus– 3 axle||400||300|
|6||Truck – 3 axle||500||300|
|7||Bus 2 axle / Mini bus, Truck 2 axle||400||300|
|12||Tractor / Tractor with trailer, Truck 4, 5 & 6 -axle||500||300|
|15||Truck 7-axle and above||500||300|
|16||Earth Moving / Heavy Construction Machinery||500||300|
How can I purchase my FASTag?
You can purchase your FASTag from posit of sale and HDFC FSTag agencies or agents. You create your HDFC account and tag with it.
Provide real KYC documents to agencies for G+FASTag with correct information.
What documents are required for applying FASTag?
Following documents are required-
- Registration Certification (RC) of vehicles
- Passport size photo of customer/ vehicles owner
- KYC documents with correct details and as per the vehicles category.
Following documents are required for individual & corporate customers-
- Address proof and Id proof as per mentioned list and 1 passport size photo.
- Driving license and Pan card and Adhar card with right address. (valid documents)
Do i need to use any specific lane at the toll plaza for FASTag?
Yes, you can use the lanes demarcated for FASTag.
How can I recharge in my tag account of FASTag>
Following steps for recharge in tag account-
- Customer login with Id and password.
- Go to road user center and payment and recharge.
- Mention the amount of recharge.
- Choose payment modes.
- Open new window and select Bank.
- Complete the proceed with payment details.
What is the convenience fees?
Convenience fees are according to below details-
- Credit card transaction- 1.10%
- Debit card transaction- 1%
- Net banking- Rs. 8
Other interesting related content ideas
- Fastag Tag Color Code
- Fastag Toll Free Number
- Fastag Free of Cost Online
- Fastag Discount Offers
- Documents Required for Fastag
- Fastag Banks List
- Is Fastag Mandatory for All Vehicles
- Is Fastag Mandatory from December
- How to Apply for Fastag
- NHAI Fastag Online Purchase
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Fastag
- NHAI Fastag Point of Sale
- Fastags Means Fastag Kya Hai
- How Fastag Works at Toll Plaza
- What is Fastag for Vehicles in Hindi
- Yes Bank Fastag
- How to Check Fastag Balance Online
- How to Recharge icici Fastag
- HDFC Fastag Recharge Online
- Fast Tag Sticker
- HDFC Fastag Application Status
- ICICI Fastag Registration
- SBI Fastag Purchase
- How to Get Fastag Online
- Fastag Purchase Online