The FASTag is a sticker that uses Radio Frequency Identification Technology for making automatically toll payments. It is linked to the prepaid cards,bank accounts or digital wallet.
It allows the motorists to drive their vehicles without stopping at the toll plazas.
We can buy FASTags from branches or online services of banks including SBI, HDFC, ICICI, Bank of Baroda, Axis, City Union Bank.
The FASTag is also being issued at the NHAI’s points of sale at all toll plazas, PayTM, e-commerce websites such as Amazon, and Road Transport Authority (RTA) offices.
Here some steps to buy FASTag:-
Step 1: Log in to customer Net banking portal using your username and password
Step 2: Go to ‘Road User Centre’, click on ‘Payment and Top Up’ and then select the ‘Recharge’ tab.
Step 3: Select the wallet ID to be recharged and mention the amount you want to load in the prepaid wallet
Step 4: Choose payment mode as ‘Pay by Online’, click ‘Continue’ and proceed further
Step 5: A new window will open with an option to select your bank
Step 6: Select your bank from the list and click on ‘Continue’
Step 7: You will be asked for the login credentials for your bank account (the bank’s portal you chose for loading money). Proceed with the details and complete the payment.
Other interesting related content ideas
- Fastag Tag Color Code
- Fastag Toll Free Number
- Fastag Free of Cost Online
- Fastag Discount Offers
- Documents Required for Fastag
- Fastag Banks List
- Is Fastag Mandatory for All Vehicles
- Is Fastag Mandatory from December
- How to Apply for Fastag
- NHAI Fastag Online Purchase
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Fastag
- NHAI Fastag Point of Sale
- Fastags Means Fastag Kya Hai
- How Fastag Works at Toll Plaza
- What is Fastag for Vehicles in Hindi
- Yes Bank Fastag
- How to Check Fastag Balance Online
- How to Recharge icici Fastag
- HDFC Fastag Recharge Online
- Fast Tag Sticker
- HDFC Fastag Application Status
- ICICI Fastag Registration
- SBI Fastag Purchase
- How to Get Fastag Online
- Fastag Purchase Online